Did you know in most cases, you can use the services of a Buyer’s Realtor for FREE!! And you don’t have to use the Seller’s Realtor to represent you. You wouldn’t walk into court and use the same lawyer as your adversary, would you? The Seller’s Realtor has a duty to get the best deal for the Seller. The Buyer’s Realtor is under a fiduciary duty to get the Buyer the best deal. It only makes sense to have your own Representation. The services of a Buyer’s Realtor include, but are not limited to:
- Helping you acquire approval for a home loan, if needed.
- Searching various platforms to find homes that meet your criteria.
- Emailing you listings of those homes, so you can choose the ones you want to view.
- Making appointments to view as many of those homes as you wish, at your convenience.
- Providing a CMA (Comparable Market Analysis) on the home you choose. This provides valuable information, such as what the homes have sold for in the same area in the last 6 months.
- Negotiating price and under what terms you will purchase your home under.
- Filling out all necessary paperwork to complete the transaction.
- Guiding you through Home Inspections, Surveys, Appraisals, and the Home Loan process.
- Get you to the Closing of your new home as smoothly as possible!!
Sign Up for Property Updates
If you would like your own Representation, register with this site, and a licensed Realtor will contact you to help you in your search for your new Home. Thank you, and may you truly find the Home of Your Dreams!!