When selling your home, it makes sense you want the best price for your home. Who better to let you know what the housing market is doing than a professional Realtor? They do this on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis. They have access to Sale’s data so they can let you know what homes are selling for in your specific area. And the main reason Sellers use a Realtor is to list their homes on the local MLS (Multiple Listing Service). This lets all the Realtors in town know your home is for Sale. Realtors use the MLS on a daily basis to find their Buyers a Home. This is where your home will sell the fastest and bring you the most buyers. Professional Realtors know the process of closing on a home isn’t just turning over money for a title. It includes:
- Doing a CMA (Comparable Market Analysis) on your neighborhood to see what the Homes are selling for in your current Market over the previous 6 months.
- Advising you on what to do to your home to improve the value.
- Using that analysis to price your home so you can profit the most.
- Listing your home on the MLS with eye-catching ads and pictures!!
- Marketing your home on other platforms as well, which can include newspapers, flyers, brochures, mail outs, etc…
- Negotiating the best price and terms that meet your expectations.
- Guiding you through the transaction process, which can include, but not limited to: Helping you distinguish which offer is the best on Price AND Terms, Home Inspections, Surveys, Appraisals, Different types of Home loans, etc…
- Getting you to the close as smoothly as possible.
Sign Up for Property Updates
If you would like your FREE CMA or would like answers to any questions, please register with this site and a Professional Realtor will contact you. Thank you and have a Great Day!!